How to make egg maggie with no extra ingrediant

 When I had trouble while making egg Maggie, I went to YouTube and search "How to make egg Maggie"

I found a lot of recipes but none of them was for me because there were a lot of ingredients in those recipes

I am a working person in MNC and I am living on rent and I don't keep a lot of stuff with me.

 

I made egg Maggie with the easiest steps ever and without any extra ingredient in the fastest method and I am sharing that with you.

Ingredients:

  1. pack of Maggie
  2. eggs
  3. butter

Recipe:

   Step 1 

Fry those eggs at pan at your convenience and keep them aside

   Step 2

 Boil Maggie as you usually do and when it left with a little amount of water then go with step 4

   Step 3

Put that egg fry into to Maggie and keep it for a while

 


Done

Follow for more recipes

 If you want an app to download videos, story and story from instagram then try my app Super Insta Saver

http://bit.ly/InstagramPostSaver

Comments